Partial reimbursement of the conference registration
We can now inform you that all participants, with the exception of the participants who received a Graham Littler Fund, will receive back a partial reimbursement of the conference registration fee.
- 150,00 euro for participants who paid the full fee (Academic)
- 110,00 euro for participants who paid the reduced fee (Student and Young Researcher)
This amount has been determined by ERME by dividing the surplus of the conference among all admissible participants in a proportional way to what they had paid.
In order for us to be able to transfer the money back to you, we did send you an e-mail with a link for the online form, where you have to enter your details. In case you did not receive any e-mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
The online form will be open until July 19th, 2022.
Please note that:
- All of you who paid the excursion will get the full refund of the excursion’s cost and accompanying persons will be fully refunded
- You can decide to donate the partial refund to the Graham Littler Fund of ERME; this will be used for supporting participation of less favored researchers to next ERME activities
- You have to confirm in the online form that the bank account you indicate in the online form belongs to the institution/person who paid the CERME12 conference fee, and therefore the credit note will be issued at the same client as the invoice was issued.
- You have to confirm in the online form that in case you have claimed the participation fee from your institution, you will return this partial amount to the institution.
- If you do not replay to the online form within July 19th 2022, the partial conference fee will be automatically donated to the Graham Littler Fund.
In case you need some information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com