Paper & Poster Submission
CERME12 uses an electronic submission system managed by ConfTool.
Authors are permitted to submit just one paper or one poster as the main (corresponding or presenting) author.
Submission of Papers
Authors submit the initial version of their paper on the website (uploading it as both a Word file (.doc or .docx) and a PDF file (.pdf), and titled using the following format: AuthorName_TWGXX.doc). The TWG Leader will organize an internal review in the TWG. The final version of the papers will be directly submitted by the authors on the submission website.
Deadlines are as follows:
- Initial submission via the CERME12 ConfTool Submission System by authors: 15th September 2021.
- TWG Leaders send a bulk mail to the authors via ConfTool to inform them about the review results, status of their submission and revisions requested by 4th November 2021.
- Young Researchers are encouraged to enter their paper for the ERME Paper Award (Deadline: 15th November 2021),
- The authors submit a revised version with a description of the changes made to ConfTool by 25th November 2021.
- The TWG team takes the final decision and informs the authors by 6th December 2021, and, if needed, discusses with them the final adjustments to the papers.
- The authors upload the final version of their paper via ConfTool by 13th December 2021.
Submission of Posters
Authors submit a proposal for the poster (two pages, format presented below) is submitted either as .doc or .docx on the CERME12 submission website. The TWG Leader organizes an internal review in the TWG. If the poster proposal is accepted, then the author(s) brings a hard copy of the poster to the conference.
Deadlines are as follows:
- Initial submission by authors of a two-page poster proposal via ConfTool: 15th September 2021.
- The TWG Leader sends authors decision and details of revisions requested on 12th November 2021.
- Authors are encouraged to enter their paper for the ERME Poster Award (Deadline: 25th November 2021),
- The authors upload a revised version of their two-page proposal to ConfTool by 25th November 2021.
- The TWG team takes the final decision and informs the authors by 6th December 2021, and, if needed, discusses with them the final adjustments to the poster proposals.
- The authors upload the final version of their two-page poster proposals via ConfTool by 13th December 2021.
Template for Papers and Poster Proposals
Please ensure you read the Guidelines for Authors which details the process for both paper and poster submissions. For your convenience, and also in order to achieve a uniform appearance for all CERME12 papers, we provide a template for your document.